|Storyline baby memory books create a playful fantasy tale and invite your baby to join in. Each page presents a chapter of the tale. The subtle text, together with unique vintage images chosen from our archives, sketch a scene rich with metaphor and creative opportunity. The pictures you choose to include, are the text you add are up to you. Your choices will depend on your "reading" of the page, how you interpret the images and text and how you choose to develop the scene. We provide the creative opportunity. You do the rest.
You see, our Storyline series are not traditional baby memory books. If you are seeking a high level of direction in a baby memory book—many fill-ins and instructions, and blank spaces for specific photos—please look elsewhere. But if you are looking to become engaged and use your creativity to create a truly special work of memorabilia, then you've chosen the right product .
Our Storyline tale weaves through 24 printed pages. But you can explore it as much, or as little as you wish. We didn't want ours to be one of those baby memory books that never get filled out. We wanted it to be easy to begin, fun to do and simple to complete.
Our baby books are decorated by
hand with accents to complement each of our six
design themes. Some books feature glitter, and all have ribbon accents
and custom DVD/CD sleeves on the inside back cover. We also include a
small keepsake pouch at the end of the book with some extra ribbon
and photo corners for you to personalize your book. This would also
be the perfect place to store a lock of hair, or maybe the first lost
The three ring binder style assembly of
our books make is possible for you to add, remove or reorder any
content as you see fit. We wanted a baby memory book that would include the information you wanted and leave out the rest, one that would allow you to tell your baby’s story uninterrupted, and to tell as much of it, or as little, as you chose. If your creative energy exceeds the 24 pre-printed pages of the book, we encourage you to let it flow. Add pages of your own design. Start with our free downloadable templates (get them right here, for free).
With our page templates you can insert digital photos and your own design elements. You can create your own scrapbook-style pages for our book simply by using scissors and a ruler. You can also use your favorite photo-editing software to pre-print complete pages. Our page format fits within a standard 8 1/2" x 11" sheet for convenient printing.
Use your favorite fonts and creative techniques. Print it, cut it, punch it, and add it to your Storyline book. Ta da! A unique baby memory book that is expressive of your baby’s personality, and of course your own.
Please do not buy this book
if you are looking for
• a comprehensive baby journal for recording everything.
• a book that is factory-made
• a book that is the same as other baby memory books.
• a book that tells you where each picture goes
• a book that has fill-in lines for everything.
In short, don’t buy this book if you are seeking a conventional baby memory book.
Buy it ONLY IF
• You enjoy artisan-made products.
• You appreciate originality.
• You consider yourself a creative person BUT
seldom have time to be creative
• You understand how metaphor can add depth to a story.
• You value flexibility.
• You are prepared to be inspired.
- Hand-crafted memorabilia sleeve for DVD's or mementos.
- Keepsake pouch packed with scrapbooking goodies like ribbon and photo corners.
- Hand-crafted construction
- Includes a helpful Suggestions page
- Cloth bound album.
- Hand-applied decorations and accents.
Inspiring storyline brings out your creativity and lets you easily create something unique.
Heavyweight, artists-quality matte card stock is easy to write on and perfect for pasting pictures.
- Library-style book plate offers a classic and creative way to record baby's name and birth date.
- Brilliant canvas cover and spine assure this baby memory book will stand out in any bookcase.
- Grosgrain fabric binding and cover is elegant and made to last.
- Expandable format allows you to add the information you want to add, and leave out that which you want to leave out.
- Enrich your memories and continue beyond the first year with add-ons for holidays, special occasions and second and third birthdays.
- Accommodates all kinds of families, and single-parents as well.
- Coordinates with other Dolce Mia decor, gift and stationery items, including clocks, picture frames and albums, place mats, invitations, thank you's and growth charts.
For a free download of pages that you can cut, print and punch at home to add to your book, click on one of the links below to download a template. For your convenience, we have provided files in both PDF and JPEG formats.
Outline version. Cut just inside outline. Punch at marks.
->Outline as JPEG
->Outline as PDF
Crop mark version. Use crop marks and a ruler to cut. Punch at marks.
->Crop Mark as JPEG
->Crop Mark as PDF
To buy additional photo-page inserts for your book, click here:
Be creative. Have fun. Make something original and unique. Our Storyline baby memory books allow you to create a work of individual expression that captures the spirit of your baby, a body of love.