Our Flowers and Butterfly baby memory book offers a delightful pink-winged and pretty-petaled storyline for your baby's first year. Entitled Growing up a Baby Butterfly, the tale this fantasy book weaves is full of things pretty, soft, sweet-smelling and fun. Beginning at birth and continuing through the third birthday, each of our twenty four storyline pages proposes a fantasy context for photos and memories. Encouraging without being restrictive, Flowers and Butterflies baby book is as fun to read as it is to make. With its colorful spine and playful content, you'll find yourself pulling it off the shelf to enjoy over and over. The cover of this baby memory book is hand decorated with glitter, for an extra special touch.
Other baby books can seem hum-drum compared to ours, which is loosened-up and fun. We enjoyed setting the stage, and we know you'll enjoy playing the parts. Our baby books are also Made in the USA.
Learn More • Contents • Features • Benefits
8 in. x 9 in. x 2 in.
Table of Contents:
• “My Life as a Baby Butterfly” (Story introduction)
• When I was a newborn butterfly, I looked like this:
• On the day I was born, all the flowers leaned in to see
• Here are some pictures of me facing danger bravely, or flying away from it
• There were other butterflies... Here are some photos of [us]...
• It takes a long time to learn to fly
• You may think that my life was all flitting around...
• Sometimes I'd fall asleep right where I was
• It's not easy to get nectar out from deep inside a flower...
• As a baby butterfly, I often got to spy on fairies...
• With so much beauty around me, I loved dressing up...
• That year it felt like the summer never ended...
• My Parents
• Some of our special times together
• My Scale
• Hats, Boots and Mittens
• Roots and Influences
• Weather & the Outdoors
• First Encounters
• 2 Yrs & 3 Yrs Photo Page
• “Ideas” page (where we help you to utilize the headings in this book)
• About This Book